- Skaters with their own skates will need a safety check. If the equipment is deemed unsafe, a pair of Silver Wheels skates will need to be hired.
- We supply protective wear: wrist guards, knee and elbow pads and helmets which should be worn at all times. If you choose not to use the supplied safety equipment JSilver Events & Entertainment ltd will not be liable for any injuries.
- You will be required to remove skates if leaving the skating rink or hall and food and drink must be consumed outside of the skating area.
- You must NOT push or trip other skaters or staff. Any behaviour deemed dangerous or unfair to our skating guests or staff of Josh’s Silver Wheels Roller Disco Ltd will be dealt with accordingly.
- No guests will be able to skate if they are wearing unsuitable attire.
- All skaters using Silver Wheels Roller Disco’s skates Must wear socks; anyone who does not have socks may be able to purchase them from us. (Subject to availability)
- You must not chew gum whilst skating.
- Mobile phones must not be used whilst skating.
- The Management, Skate Rangers and Crew of JSilver Events & Entertainment Ltd reserve the right to refuse entry and or remove any guests behaving to the detriment of others.